SFZ2 Nash Hitbox Data:
Please excuse any errors within the Hitboxes pictures. This is a work in progress and it’s going to be updated as soon as possible.
Click the thumbnails for larger pictures.
– Standing Normals:
– Crouching Normals:
– Special Normals:
– Neutral Jumping Normals:
– Jumping Normals:
– The small hurtbox on Charlie’s j.mk appear one frame before the active hitbox.
– Sonic Boom:
– Flash Kick:
– Lk flash kick starts with a grounded hitbox on active frame, this makes in not unblockable in the air.
– Hitbox starts high so it whiffs crouchers.
– Mk flash kick retains the same hit box throughout the moves, completely invincible low.
– Hk flash kick has a more vunerbale hurtbox high on first active frame, then becomes similar/same to mk version.
– Hk version only knocks down in second hit. Best used in combos.
– Sonic Break:
– Crossfire Blitz: